Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Contest at Tangled up in Knots

I found the following contest on a very cool blog at http://wiknit.blogspot.com/Megan from Tangled Up in Knots is having a comments contest that incorporates her '100 Things about Me' list. It makes for a neat game - pick a number, go to that number in the list, and then leave her a comment with a related fact about yourself. Post about it on your blog for an extra entry into the prize drawing. Better yet, let her know who sent you, and you both get an extra entry into the prize drawing!I entered the contest, linked to WiKnit, and posted here, so that should be 3 entries for me. Cool, huh? Plus, it was fun reading all of the other comments. Truly a fun little contest. Thanks Megan!Now, speaking of knots, I'm learning Bobbin Lace! More on that tomorrow. I think that it's going to be a fun challenge.

No comments: