Monday, November 5, 2007

Cali

Who knew that a 4.1 lb ball of bunny fur and bunny feet could make me totally laugh and cry at the same time. We had to put Cali, our little dwarf lop bunny, down today. She had a metabolic disorder that was causing all of her organs to shut down. But, boy, was she a funny little thing. I have a great video of her over on my http://hopalong682003.blogspot.com blog. The video wasn't playing yet, so if you want to see it, and it isn't playing, post a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll e-mail it to you. It's worth it!! Unfortunately, livejournal won't let me post videos. I'm thinking that I might switch over to blogger anyway. I'll let you know when I've transferred everything over.Hug your critters...all of them...two and four legged varieties. I'm going to miss her terribly.

On a completely different note, when I brought Cali in, the jazz station was playing Mister Mister's "Broken Wing". I didn't think that it was terribly appropriate for an animal hospital. But I've seen worse.For example,At my gyno office: "I'm In You" and "I Want You to Want Me"At my church one Easter: "Killing Me Softly"Have you ever heard totally inappropriate and/or funny music at an office/business/school? I'd love to hear about them. I repeat. Hug your CRITTERS!!!

No comments: