Sunday, October 21, 2007

Knit 1 Knit 1 Knit 1 Knit 1 Knit 1 Knit 1 Knit 1 Knit 1

I'd love to have a picture...but frankly almost all of my knitting looks about exactly the same as it did the last time I posted. I'm making progress, but I made 1 mondo mistake on Leda...still not exactly sure what I did wrong...that caused me to go back to a lifeline. So now, I'm reknitting. Hence the subject. That's OK, though.Th

is week/weekend has been really busy so far. I'm really looking forward to sitting down and knitting a few rows. Work has been crazy busy. Then this weekend, I went to the zoo, entered blog contests, went grocery shopping, watched football, and played tri-ominoes. I forgot how much I like that game. Maybe I can get Dave to play with me.

A NOTE for Opal, the Akamai Knitter...I can't believe your Boys stomped on my Vikes the 2nd half of the game. So sad. ;-)

I'm on bloglines!

No comments: