Friday, July 24, 2009

What a Lark!

I love Lark Toys in Kellogg, MN. The craftsmanship is amazing on all of their carousel animals.







Dad was chomping on a toothpick so he doesn't have a smiley face...but I LOVE this picture of Mom. :-)




Bev and Kale enjoyed themselves on the carousel. Smile for the camera.




__________________________________________________



Eli helps out with the yardwork. Why doesn't our mower have bubbles?



Strawberries, anyone? I don't think anyone had a problem eating their fruits and vegetables this weekend.

I love the expression on the boys' faces. So cute!!!



Mom and Dad and I went exploring...and found a replica of Laura Ingalls Wilder's "Little House."


Flower Child.




And here we are...because Mom asked....







See, there's the smiley face.

Oh, BTW, I finally decided to join Facebook, and I'm surprised how much I've actually been posting. Wanna be my friend? :-)

No comments: